Volunteers are critical to GWRLT’s mission. We depend on this type of support to help manage our properties, connect people with nature through recreation and other community engagement opportunities, coordinate and staff events, and many other essential tasks. We are so grateful for this support!
An overview of our ongoing volunteer opportunities is provided below.
Committees are specialized committees that help in the Trust’s decision making.
- Stewardship Committee
- Land Acquisition Committee
- Community Engagement & Outreach
- Education Committee
- Trail Building and maintenance
- General maintenance (carpentry, mowing, plowing)
- Property monitoring
- Seasonal weekly work days
- Become a Land Steward, adopt a property to monitor
Education, Outreach, & Engagement
- Education support
- Lead a hike
- Photography & video
- Community engagement planning
- Editorial support for newsletter and other publications
- Fundraising support
- Special event planning
- Board and committees
- Mailings and other office support
Please use the form below to let us know what type of volunteering you would be interested in, and please inquire if you are interested in helping with something specific outside of this list or would like to organize a workday for your organization or volunteer group.
Interested in becoming a Board Member? Contact email@example.com