Great Works Regional Land Trust welcomes local businesses as partners in land conservation. Becoming a business sponsor of GWRLT is an opportunity to partner with a well-known and respected nonprofit local organization in the region. GWRLT serves South Berwick, North Berwick, Berwick, Eliot, Ogunquit, and Wells. Your support helps us to conserve and care for forest and farmland, while providing opportunities for recreation and clean air and water for generations to come.
We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities, with a brief summary of cost and benefits found below. If you love our region’s natural amenities and would like to consider the benefits of becoming a business sponsor, please contact us to discuss partnership opportunities contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 646-3604.
Adopt-a-Trail Sponsor: $2,500
- An “Adopt-a-Trail” sign on your trail that acknowledges your support and features your color logo
- An “Adopt-a-Trail” sign for display in your office
- Your logo displayed on the GWRLT webpage as well as your corresponding trail map page, each linking to your website
- Your logo on our Adopt-a-Trail Sponsors sign at all GWRLT major events
- Listing in the GWRLT monthly eNews
- A Facebook and Instagram post highlighting your important role in the maintenance of your adopted trail
- A volunteer trail work day for your staff managed by GWRLT
Spring Auction Sponsor: $1,500
- Your logo on all auction publications, outreach materials, and online platform that acknowledges your support.
- Your logo on the GWRLT website with link to webpage.
- A thank you with your name in the summer newsletter.
- Four complimentary dinner tickets to the Annual Auction & Dinner*
*Please note, during the covid-19 pandemic, GWRLT may only host an online auction. In this case, dinner tickets will be replaced by an exclusive hike led by GWRLT staff at the preserve of your choice for up to 15 guests.
Fall, Winter, or Spring Hike Sponsor: $500 ($1,500 year-round)
- Your name recognized to each group of hike participants
- Your name* next to hike schedule in newsletters, eNews, social media posts,
other publications, and press releases
*Year-round sponsors will have logo shown in the above items
We welcome support at any level. If you have a unique sponsorship idea that would be best for your business, please contact us!